Account access, billing, pricing, safety and security, all in one place.
About Yola accounts
- Can I have more than one account?
- Creating multiple logins and member registration
- Getting a refund
- How do I move a site in my Yola account to a different Yola account?
- Learning more about Yola Silver plan
- Managing storage and bandwidth available for your site
Access to your Yola account
- Login and password
- Login and password troubleshooting
- Are multiple logins possible?
- Changing your login email address
- Changing your login password
- How do I log in?
- How do I log out?
- How do I stay logged in?
- Refund policy
- Do I need a credit card to use Yola?
- Trying to make a purchase but the postal code is not being accepted
- What is a CSC on the credit card?
- South Africa: alternative payment arrangements
- Someone used my card on Yola, how do I report the fraud and get a refund?
- Adding a new default payment method
- Adding a new payment method
- Can I cancel or downgrade my hosting subscription?
- Cancelling your account
- Dealing with renewal notices
- Deleting a payment method
Pricing and upgrading
- I upgraded to Yola Silver but did not receive my credits email
- Yola Silver upgrade, can you deduct the cost of the domain as I have already purchased one through Yola?
- Upgrade from Yola Bronze to Yola Gold
- How to upgrade to Yola Silver?
- If I upgrade to another package, will I need to start all over again?
Safety and security
Delete your account or a site
- Deleting your account
- How do I delete my website?
- Can I retrieve a deleted account?
- Deleting your website
- How can I cancel Yola Gold?
- How can I have a website removed from your system?
Account management FAQ
- My child signed up for a website without my permission
- How can I assign different passwords for the websites in my account?
- How to combine more than one site together?
- My site has disappeared in my account! Where is it?
- I no longer have access to my old email account. How can I update my login details?
- Trying to upload files but I'm getting the message to upgrade.