Yola Onlineshop supports 40 different languages by default. To enable or disable languages and set your default language, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your My Yola.
2. Click the Online Store in the navigation on the left.
3. Click Advanced Options in the lower right corner.
4. Now enter your Online Store control menu.
5. Click on System Preferences in the upper right corner and make sure that you are in the General menu.
6. Click the Languages tab.
7. Choose your default language (click on the circle at the desired language). The default language is English.
8. You can also enable or disable languages if you do not want to support them.
9. Click Save in the top right corner.
10. To return to the Online Store page in your My Yola main menu, click X in the top right corner of the dialog box.
More information can be found in our tutorial Customizing your Online Store.