An email thread is an email message that includes a chronological list of all the succeeding replies starting with the original email. The replies are arranged visually near the original message, usually in order from the first reply to the most recent.
You can easily expand message threads in your email Inbox. This would collect messages in a conversation from multiple days and folders, so they are displayed all together. To enable this option:
1. Go to Inbox > Threads:
2. Choose one of the options: Expand All, Expand Unread, or Collapse All.
To see all the emails in that conversation, not just a subset, choose Expand All.
You can also enable expanding all threads via Settings. Here's how to do this:
1. Go to the Settings icon in the left-hand vertical menu and open Preferences > Mailbox view.
2. In the Expand message threads drop-down menu, choose all threads.
3. Click Save to confirm changes.
You may also find it useful:
- New Yola Mail: What has changed
- Managing and using Yola Mail
- Setting up your email with Yola Mail
- How can I increase text size in Yola Mail?
- Controlling spam in Yola Mail