The system folders (Inbox, Drafts, Spam, Sent, and Trash) are permanent system folders that support basic email functions.
To access your folders, click on the three-dot icons next to your email address and choose the Manage folders option:
Note: You cannot add, rename or remove a system folder, though you can add sub-folders to any of the system folders.
Sorting messages in a folder
When you look at a mail folder, the contents are displayed in date order from most recent to oldest. To sort messages within a folder by different criteria:
- Click the folder name in the folder list.
- Select Options from the toolbar over the message list.
- Choose which Sorting Column you would like to use—Arrival date, Sent date, Subject, From/To, From, To, CC, or Size. Choose Arrival date to see the newest messages first.
Click Save to confirm the changes.
- To view the most recent messages, click on Sort list, choose Descending from the drop-down menu and click Save.
To see the oldest emails first, choose Ascending order option.
- To view your emails as a list or by a thread, go to Options > List Mode and choose either a List or Threads options from the drop-down menu:
- Alternatively, click on the folder to edit, then go to Information > Messages and choose Threads.