Your site is hosted on Yola's web server infrastructure, which is designed to be scalable and reliable. We are constantly monitoring our systems for load, and we have made sure that they can handle as much traffic as possible. As our systems grow, we will add capacity to our servers, so that you do not need to worry about your site crashing.
Articles in this section
- How much traffic can my website handle?
- In the site stats, what is the difference between visits and visitors and page views?
- Traffic Builder: What is it?
- Discontinue service with SiteWit
- SiteWit: Is there a way to turn off the monthly report emails?
- Using Traffic Builder for better SEO
- Increasing traffic with a Traffic Builder
- How can I get more traffic to my site?