Updates to your site can only be published to the Facebook account currently associated with your website. If you would like to link your site to a different Facebook account, then follow these steps:
First, you would need to unlink your current Facebook account, here's how to:
- In Facebook, click on Settings up by your name.
- Click on Application Settings.
- Click on Applications. You will be able to remove Yola.
Once this is done you can now link to your new Facebook account by following these steps:
- Log in to the Facebook account you would like to link to.
- Go to your Sitebuilder and send another update to Facebook.
- Accept the request to connect to Facebook.
- Your Yola site will now stay connected to that Facebook account and you can continue to send updates to it.