The CSC number stands for Card Security Code, and it is the 3 digits on the back of your card. This term can also be referred to as the CVV or CCV number.
Articles in this section
- Refund policy
- Do I need a credit card to use Yola?
- Trying to make a purchase but the postal code is not being accepted
- What is a CSC on the credit card?
- South Africa: alternative payment arrangements
- Someone used my card on Yola, how do I report the fraud and get a refund?
- What do I do if my credit card expires?
- My promotional code does not seem to work.
- How do I pay Yola if I don't have a credit card or PayPal?
- I'm trying to make a payment but my card is being declined