If you need the website saved on a disk, a suggestion would be to save each of the pages individually, somewhat like images. If you did this you wouldn't be able to view your site as it would normally function on the Internet, such as navigating between pages, clicking on links, and scrolling up and down a page, but it would give you a way to show the pages of your site without the site being published, or the viewer needing an Internet connection.
If this is something you would like to do:
- Right-click on your home page.
- Click Save Page As.
- Give the file a name, location (such as a disk or desktop), and depending on your system you will choose Web Archive or Completed Web Page.
- The page will now be a saved file.
- You will need to repeat this process for each page of your site that you want to be saved.
- Another option would be to take a screenshot of each of your pages saving as an image to your disk.
This may not be exactly what you had in mind, but we're hoping these suggestions will help you.