Follow the steps below to change the website icon on your Facebook Page:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Navigate to the Facebook Page you would like to edit.
- Hover the mouse over the icon labeled Website.
- Click on the pencil in the top-right corner. If you are unable to locate this, please click on the down arrow next to the website icon. This will enable the pencil icon to appear when you hover over the top-right hand corner.
- Select Edit Settings from the list of options.
- Next to Custom Tab Image, click Change.
- In the page that opens, hover over the displayed image and click Edit.
- Select your file and upload it.
- Your new image will be displayed on your Facebook Page.