Here are some reasons why you may be seeing the message that your session has expired too early and steps to fix the problem:
- If you are browsing a site anonymously, your sessions may often fail.
- If cookies are not enabled, you may experience problems. Please click on this link to find instructions for accepting cookies with your browser.
- If you have a firewall set up on your computer, this could cause your sessions to time out before you want them to. Your firewall could be blocking certain sites, which in turn, prohibits any sessions from being established in the first place. Check your firewall settings and just make sure you're allowing the sites you like to visit to come through.
- You can try clearing your browser's cache.
- Try accessing Yola in a different browser.