We will not let your Yola Silver account expire without giving you an opportunity to renew it. Well before your account is due to expire, we will be sending you instructions via email on how to renew it. When you sign up, you are opted-in to auto-renewal. If you wish to opt-out, please see our FAQ tutorial.
Articles in this section
- I've renewed a domain with Yola, but my website is still not online - why?
- I already renewed Silver! Why am I getting domain renewal notices?
- If I renew my site early, do I lose the remaining time left?
- Yola Bronze: What happens if this expires or is cancelled?
- Yola Silver expiry: What happens?
- Can I renew hosting subscription for more than one year?
- What us the cost to renew .ca package?
- Is there a way to keep my domain without having to renew?
- Why do I need to renew my domain name when it doesn't run out for a while?
- Can I renew my domain name with you if I have purchased elsewhere?