This can be achieved by using some custom HTML code and the HTML widget. Please follow these steps:
- Visit YouTube
- Search the video you wish to embed or load onto your website.
- Click on the Share link located underneath the video. Then click on Embed and copy all the text displayed.
- Drag and Drop the HTML widget onto the page you wish to embed the video.
- Paste the embed code from Step 4.
- Add the following code to the src part of the copied code, between the quotes:
?rel=0&autoplay=1So your code resembles the following: <iframe width="640" height="360" src="(YouTube Video URL)?rel=0&autoplay=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Please keep in mind that while the code may work now, we cannot guarantee that it will continue to work in the future. Codes can become obsolete and/or conflict with the enhancements made to provide you with the best Sitebuilder possible.