You can use DHTML with Yola but it is advisable that you try this first on a test site so that you do not risk the possibility of breaking your site due to incorrect coding.
Articles in this section
- Adding HTML
- How can I add a superscript?
- How to change bullets and numbers?
- Why doesn't the HTML Editor work?
- How do I write my website in HTML?
- Can I use DHTML (Dynamic Hypertext Markup Language) with Yola?
- Do I need to know any HTML?
- Adding HTML code to the head or body section of my site
- What is HTML?
- How do I edit the HTML of my page?