There isn't a way to protect your domain or keep it out of backorder unless you renew. Unfortunately, this is the way it works with domain names. Once the domain name expires, it is either put up again for sale or put into backorder.
Articles in this section
- I've renewed a domain with Yola, but my website is still not online - why?
- I already renewed Silver! Why am I getting domain renewal notices?
- If I renew my site early, do I lose the remaining time left?
- Yola Bronze: What happens if this expires or is cancelled?
- Yola Silver expiry: What happens?
- Can I renew hosting subscription for more than one year?
- What us the cost to renew .ca package?
- Is there a way to keep my domain without having to renew?
- Why do I need to renew my domain name when it doesn't run out for a while?
- Can I renew my domain name with you if I have purchased elsewhere?