You can create your own under construction notice if you wish.
If you have pages that you aren't ready to put live yet, simply move them out of your menu and then put them back in when you are ready. These are the steps to moving your page in and out of your navigation:
- Click Navigation.
- A dialog box will open and you will see a list of your pages.
- Click on the green check, so it turns into a red X. This will remove the page from your navigation.
- When you are ready for those pages to go live, repeat the above steps, clicking on the red "X" to place the page back into your menu and republish your site when you are ready for the page to go live.
- If you still decide that you wish to use an "under construction" notice on your site, here is a site with a large selection that you can download: Icon Archive
- Search for "under construction" in the search bar at the top of the page.
- Go to Adding Pictures on how to add this to your site.