There is a 40 day recovery period once domains expire and after that, the time it takes for the domain to be available again can vary - taking a few weeks to a few months. At this point, all you can do is keep checking frequently to see when your domain is available for purchase.
Articles in this section
- What domain extensions can I transfer to Yola?
- How do I configure domain bought from Network Solutions?
- If I transfer my existing domain to Yola, can I upload my previous website?
- How do I configure my GoDaddy domain?
- My domain has expired through my domain registrar. However, when I try to repurchase my domain name through Yola, it still says it is unavailable - what should I do?
- Getting the authorization code to transfer your domain to Yola
- Transferring your domain to Yola
- Setting up email during domain transfer to Yola
- How much does it cost to transfer a domain to Yola?