In order to turn off the related videos, you will need to use the HTML code to embed your video onto your page. Here's how:
- Go to the YouTube website.
- Locate the video you wish to use on your webpage.
- Click on the Embed button.
- Below the HTML code, unselect the Include related videos checkbox.
- Once you have unselected this checkbox, copy the HTML code in the Embed field.
- Drag and drop an HTML widget and paste in the embed code.
- The video will be embed without displaying related videos.
Please keep in mind that while the code may work now, we cannot guarantee that it will continue to work in the future. Codes can become obsolete and/or conflict with the enhancements made to provide you with the best Sitebuilder possible.