We do make provision for users who would like to add HTML to the site, but the assumption with which we've built Yola is that our users might not know HTML at all. The Sitebuilder is extremely intuitive and works on an easy drag-and-drop principle.
Articles in this section
- Adding HTML
- How can I add a superscript?
- How to change bullets and numbers?
- Why doesn't the HTML Editor work?
- How do I write my website in HTML?
- Can I use DHTML (Dynamic Hypertext Markup Language) with Yola?
- Do I need to know any HTML?
- Adding HTML code to the head or body section of my site
- What is HTML?
- How do I edit the HTML of my page?