As per our Terms of Service, Yola does not withhold or invoice any local taxes that you may be required to pay. It would be your responsibility to seek these out, as it is dependent on your location.
Articles in this section
- SItebuilder Classic
- I do not have a CNPJ registration
- How can I download my website?
- Are your servers based in the USA?
- Can I charge people to build a site with Yola?
- Will Yola work on a Mac?
- Can schools use Yola?
- I need more than 25 sites - how can I get this?
- Can I use the images from the style I use on my website for my business cards?
- How can I browse my HTML of my pages?