If you are having difficulty publishing your website updates to your Facebook profile from our publishing dialog, please verify that you have your account details entered correctly by following these steps:
1. Click on the down-arrow next to the word Home in the upper right-hand corner of your Facebook account. Click on Account Settings.
2. Select Apps in the left-hand menu. Locate Yola among your listed applications and click the x on the right-hand side to remove it.
Once this is done you can now link to your Facebook account again by following these steps:
1. Log in to the Facebook account you would like to link to.
2. Go to your website and send another update to Facebook.
3. Accept the request to connect to Facebook.
Your Yola site will now stay connected to that Facebook account and you can continue to send updates to it.
If this does not resolve the issue, can you please get in touch with the Customer Service with the link to your Facebook profile, so we can try to reproduce this on our end. If you could also let us know which browser you are using it will be helpful.