If you are using a Text widget and want to undo or redo your work, you can click on the arrow button on your Text Editing Toolbar. The one on the left is to undo your work while the one on the right is to redo your work.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a border to my text?
- I want to justify the text
- Inserting a copyright symbol
- Where is the old Text Widget?
- Does the content on my site violate Yola's Terms of Service?
- I have trouble editing my text
- How do I undo my edits in the Text widget?
- Using the new Text Widget
- Protecting your site so that viewers cannot copy and paste your materials
- Using custom fonts