URLs do not contain capital letters, spaces or special characters. As a result, you cannot name your pages with these attributes. You will need to use plain text and numbers in your page URL.
However, there is a way to rename your pages so that it comes up as you would like on your navigation menu. Here are the steps:
1. In your Sitebuilder, click Navigation. A dialog box will open up with a list of all your pages.
2. Click Rename. Give the page a name that does not contain any accents or special characters.
3. Click Edit. You will see two boxes that say Label and Hover Text. The Label is the name that appears in the navigation menu of your site. Hover Text is the text that pops up when someone moves their mouse pointer to one of the tabs in your navigation.
4. Type in your desired text in those two boxes.
5. Click OK and your navigation will be updated with the changes you made.