If you have found a video you would like to add to your page that's on another video-sharing site, you can copy the HTML embed code provided and add it to your page. For example, you could add a video from vimeo.com. Visit Vimeo's tutorial on Embedding Videos for more information.
- Once you have the HTML code, you can go into your Sitebuilder to Widgets.
- Select Popular from the drop-down menu.
- Drag and drop an HTML widget onto your page.
- The HTML editor will open up that will allow you to write or paste your code (use ctrl-V to paste or right-click > paste).
- When you are done, click Save and you will see the video appear on your page.
Please keep in mind that while the code may work now, we cannot guarantee that it will continue to work in the future. Codes can become obsolete and/or conflict with the enhancements made to provide you with the best Sitebuilder possible.