You can add a Reddit button to enable you to post content to Reddit. If visitors to your site like your content, they can click on it so that it goes 'viral'. These are the steps:
- Go to http://www.reddit.com/buttons/
- Choose the button you would like and click view code.
- Copy the code (you can do this by highlighting it, right-click > copy or Ctrl-C).
- In your Sitebuilder, go to Widgets.
- Select Popular from the drop-down menu.
- Drag and drop an HTML widget onto your page (located in Widgets and selecting Popular from the drop-down menu).
- Paste the code into the HTML Editor (use right-click > paste or Ctrl-V to paste).
- When you are done, click Save and you will see the Reddit button on your page.
Please keep in mind that while the code may work now, we cannot guarantee that it will continue to work in the future. Codes can become obsolete and/or conflict with the enhancements made to provide you with the best Sitebuilder possible.