When it comes to adding third-party gadgets to your Yola site, the options are endless, and easy. Here are the details in adding custom code to your website:
1. Go to Widgets.
2. Select Popular from the drop-down menu.
3. Drag and drop an HTML widget onto the page.
4. The HTML Editor will open up allowing you to write or paste your code (use right-click > paste or Ctrl-V to paste).
5. When you are done, click Save.
Please keep in mind that while the code may work now, we cannot guarantee that it will continue to work in the future. Codes can become obsolete and/or conflict with the enhancements made to provide you with the best Sitebuilder possible.
You may also be interested in:
- What is HTML?
- How to center images with HTML?
- How can I add a superscript?
- Creating HTML links