If you're expecting pages to be in the navigation menu of your site and they're not there, here are some reasons why that could be:
- Check your page settings. Click Navigation. Pages which are in the navigation will have a green checkmark, while pages not in the navigation will have a red "X". You can click on red "X" and toggle it back to the green checkmark to include the page back into your navigation menu.
- Look at your site in a different browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer). Does the navigation menu display correctly there?
- Do you have a lot of pages in your navigation? Some templates, particularly ones with horizontal navigation schemes support a limited number of pages before the links start displaying incorrectly or running into the body region of your page.
- Take some of your pages out of the navigation (using the steps outlined in #1) and use our Submenu feature (available on Yola Silver and Yola Gold packages) or our Flyover Menu feature. You can also create links to the hidden pages. Here's a tutorial on how to use these two suggestions.
- Are the names of your pages very long? Try shortening them to see if this makes a difference. You can rename your pages by going to Navigation and editing the "Label" and "Hover" text.
- Did you remember to republish your site by clicking Publish?