The index page in the Sitebuilder is your default homepage. This is the first page a visitor would typically open on your site. But sometimes you may want to use a different page as the first page that your visitors see. Here's how to set another page as an index page.
1. Go to your index page. Then, go to Page > Copy. This is an important step if you want to keep the content on that page and not create it from scratch later.
2. Save the current index page under a new name.
3. Navigate to the page you want to make your new index page and follow steps 1 and 2. Name this page copy index
Important: make sure that you use the lower case i and not a capital I.
4. Click OK to confirm that you want to overwrite the existing index page.
5. Now your homepage will have the name Index. To rename your site page, use this instruction.
6. You will also need to remove a duplicate of a page you used to create a new Index page. You can delete the old version in the Navigation dialog box. (See here for instructions).