In addition, the Yola Silver and Yola Gold subscriptions allow you to edit the header or footer code that will appear on all the pages of your site. This can be used for tracking code such as Google Analytics, but it can also be used to easily create a custom footer.
Here are the steps:
1. In your Sitebuilder, click on Settings > Tracking.
2. In the box for Footer Code enter the text that you want to have displayed in your page footer.
Note: Formatting, links, and images will need to be added using HTML.
3. Click Save Changes when you're done.
Remember to republish your site.
Once you have created your footer it will automatically appear on every page of your site so you will not have to keep adding it each time you create a new page. Any edits you make to the footer are also automatically applied across your entire site.
You may find this useful:
- How can I change the details on the footer?
- Removing address from the footer
- How can I remove the social media buttons from the footer?
- Using the Style Designer
- Protecting your site so that viewers cannot copy and paste your materials