Parallax is a feature where the content you put on top of your Panel widget scrolls over a background image. If you'd like to use this feature, follow these steps:
1. In the Sitebuilder, go to Widgets > Popular.
2. Drag and drop a Panel widget onto your page.
3. Click the Background tab.
4. Under Background Type and select Image.
5. Click Browse. The File Manager will open up allowing you to select an already existing image or you can click Upload Files to upload a new image. Depending on the package level you have, you can also click Add Stock Media to browse through our stock images.
Once you have added your image, the Background Size, Background Repeat, Background Attachment, and Background Parallax options will be available.
- Background Size allows you to select auto, cover, contain.
- Background Repeat enables you to determine if you want the image repeated.
- Background Attachment moves your image to different parts of the frame, which changes the way the image is displayed.
- Background Parallax - You need to toggle the "Background Parallax" button to the right, changing it from black to green.
6. Click Save to finish.