Yola does not offer FTP. For a website to run on our servers it needs to be created with our Sitebuilder. If you need to upload any files you can do so from within the Sitebuilder by selecting the Files option located along the top. We have created a tutorial that takes you step by step through this process. You can view it here: Uploading and adding files.
Articles in this section
- SItebuilder Classic
- I do not have a CNPJ registration
- How can I download my website?
- Are your servers based in the USA?
- Can I charge people to build a site with Yola?
- Will Yola work on a Mac?
- Can schools use Yola?
- I need more than 25 sites - how can I get this?
- Can I use the images from the style I use on my website for my business cards?
- How can I browse my HTML of my pages?