If you have a site in your account that you no longer need, you can easily delete it. Please be sure you want to do this, as once a site is deleted there is no way to recover it! If your site is published, deleting your site will also cause it to become unpublished.
If your site was published to a subdomain this will release the subdomain to be used by someone else. If your site was published to your own domain, you will still be the owner of that domain and you will be able to publish another site in your account to that address.
To delete your site:
1. Open the Sitebuilder for the site you wish to delete.
3. Go to Settings > Publishing.
4. Click Delete Site.
5. To delete your site, type the word "Delete" into the field provided and click Delete Site.
6. Your site will be deleted, and you will be returned to your My Yola page.
7. If you've changed your mind about deleting, click on the "X" on the top right corner of the dialog box to return to the Sitebuilder.
You may also find these articles useful:
- Managing spam protection
- Deleting a page
- Using the File Manager
- Canceling your account
- Unlimited support for Yola Bronze, Silver, Gold