If you would like to use Mac Mail as your email program, then you need to configure it so that you can send and receive email.
- Click Mail next to the Apple icon, then Accounts.
- Click the + symbol to add a new mailbox.
- Add your Yola Mail email address and password, then click Continue.
- Choose account type "IMAP", add a description, then your Incoming Mail Server as mail.yolamail.com and User Name as "INSERT USER YOLA MAIL ADDRESS", your password then click Continue.
- Add a description and your outgoing mail server as mail.yolamail.com.
- Place a check in the "Use only this server" and "Use Authentication" checkbox and click Continue.
- Place a check in the "Take account online" checkbox, and click Create.
You should now be able to send and receive mail.