To change the name of a page in your navigation:
1. Click Navigation
2. The Navigation dialog box will open up with a list of all your pages.
3. Select the page you'd like to edit and click Edit.
4. You will see two fields: Label and Hover Text.
- The Label is the name that appears in the navigation menu of your site.
- Hover text is the text that pops up when someone moves their mouse over one of the tabs in your navigation menu.
5. Type your desired text into the fields.
6. Click OK.
7. Your navigation will be updated.
Here's how to change the order of your navigation:
- Click Navigation.
- Click on the page you'd like to move, drag it up or down in the list and drop where you'd like it to be.
- Click OK to save your changes.
Click Publish to update your site so that it reflects your changes.