AddThis is a bookmarking and sharing button you can add to your website. The AddThis button spreads your content across the Web by making it easier for your visitors to bookmark and share it with other people. It's easy to install and provides valuable Analytics about the bookmarking and sharing activity of your users. AddThis helps your visitors create a buzz for your site and increase its popularity and ranking.
To add an AddThis button to your page, follow these steps:
- Go to: addthis.com, click on "Get your Button"
- Customize the button you would like to use on your site.
- If you don't have an account, you will be requested to create one.
- Copy the HTML embed code provided by clicking on right-click > copy or Ctrl-C.
- In your Sitebuilder, go to Widgets.
- Select Popular from the drop-down menu.
- Drag and drop an HTML widget onto your page.
- Paste the code into the HTML Editor that opens (right-click > paste or Ctrl-V).
- Click Save.
Please keep in mind that while the code may work now, we cannot guarantee that it will continue to work in the future. Codes can become obsolete and/or conflict with the enhancements made to provide you with the best Sitebuilder possible.