There are a huge variety of Twitter badges available to add to your site. If you visit this link, you will find quite a few to choose from. Once you've decided which picture you would like to use, follow these steps:
- Right-click on the picture and save it to your computer.
- Upload it to Yola and add it to your page using a Picture widget.
- Add a link to your Twitter page to the picture by following the steps on this link: Picture links.
If you would prefer to add a Twitter feed to your webpage, Twitter offers their own documentation on how to set this up: How to embed a timeline. Once you have the code, you can add to your site using an HTML widget. Here's how:
- Go to Widgets and select Popular from the drop-down menu.
- Drag and drop an HTML widget onto your page.
- The HTML Editor will open up, allowing you to paste in the code.
- Click Save and republish your site.
Please keep in mind that while the codes may work now, we cannot guarantee that they will continue to work in the future as we are always making enhancements to provide you the best Sitebuilder possible.