If you would like to add a music player to your site, then you will need to add a bit of HTML coding. You may find the suggestions offered in the results of this Google Search helpful. Once you have the HTML code, you can add this to your site using an HTML widget. Here's how:
- Go to Widgets and select Popular from the drop-down menu.
- Drag and drop an HTML widget.
- The HTML Editor will open up, allowing you to paste the code.
- Click Save and republish your site.
The path to your music files would be: http://yoursite.com/resources/folder/file.mp3
- "http://www.yoursite.com" is your site's address.
- "resources" is the name of the File Manager (you must not change that).
- "folder" - if your file is in a folder, include the folder name.
- "file.mp3" is the name of your file.
You also need to make sure that the path name is identical to the one in the File Manager in terms of upper and lower-case letters, dots, dashes etc.
Please keep in mind that while the code may work now, we cannot guarantee that it will continue to work in the future. Codes can become obsolete and/or conflict with the enhancements made to provide you with the best Sitebuilder possible.