When you buy a domain from Yola we give you the ability to manage that domain as you please. Here are the instructions you need to follow on Yola in order to point your domain to Wix's IP address:
1. Login to your Yola account and make sure you are on the My Yola page.
2. Click on Domains and then click on Advanced domain settings.
Note: Make sure the correct domain name is selected on the drop-down list on the right.
3. To access the A Record, click on Change your DNS settings.
4. To add an A Record, click on Add DNS Record. Make sure that "A" is selected (you'll need to add two A Records) if you would like your domain to work with 'www' and without).
5. In the first A Record, leave the name blank and paste the IP address in the Value field. The IP address you should use is 126.96.36.199
6. In the second A Record, add 'www' under the name and paste the IP address in the Value field.
The original A Records will still remain but be overwritten.
Note: Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for this change to fully propagate across the internet.
For more information on accessing the DNS Settings on your domain, please view this tutorial: DNS for your Yola domain.
Please note: Changing your domain settings can result in your site no longer working. Please be sure you understand the consequence of the changes you are making.