You can easily change the font size, type, color, alignment and style of your page heading using the Style Designer.
Edit the color of your font:
1. Go to Style > Designer.
2. In the "Colors" section click Main Header.
3. In the color picker, select a new color or enter a hex color code.
4. Click on the "X" in the top-right corner to save your changes.
5. Click Save to exit the Style Designer and apply the changes to your pages.
Edit the style of your font:
1. In the "Font" section click Main Header.
2. These are the various options that you can tweak:
- Font Family
- Font Weight
- Font Size
- Text Decoration
- Letter Spacing
- Line Height
- Text Transform
- Text Alignment
3. When you're happy with the changes, click the X on the Main Header dialog box to save the changes.
4. Click Save on the Style Designer dialog box.