The reason you are unable to delete your account is the active auto-renewal agreement on your hosting subscription and/or domain subscription. You are welcome to delete your Yola account at any time, but you will first need to cancel the auto-renewal on your subscription(s).
Articles in this section
- Deleting your account
- How do I delete my website?
- Can I retrieve a deleted account?
- Deleting your website
- How can I cancel Yola Gold?
- How can I have a website removed from your system?
- How do I delete my account?
- I cannot delete account: get "Active subscription" message
- I deleted my account but my website still there. How can I delete this website?
- I have deleted one of my sites by mistake, can I get it back?