Although it is not possible to import a blog from another website, there are three alternatives that may work for you.
- Create a link to your external blog: For information on how to create a text link, please see this tutorial: Text Links.
- Make your navigation link redirect to an external URL: You can find steps on how to do this here: Links that redirect from the menu tab.
- Use an iframe code to embed your blog into your site: Using an HTML widget, paste in the following code:
<iframe src="http://yourblogpageurl.com" width="600px" height="1200px"></iframe>
- Replace "yourblogpageurl.com" with your blog page URL.
- You can change the width and height of your iframe.
Please keep in mind that while the code may work now, we cannot guarantee that it will continue to work in the future. Codes can become obsolete and/or conflict with the enhancements made to provide you with the best Sitebuilder possible.