If you have a domain purchased from Yola, you can create subdomains using the Advanced Domain Settings and setting up A Records. For information on how to do this, please click on this link.
Articles in this section
- Managing the domain you purchased at Yola
- How do I reset my name servers back to Yola?
- Transfer domain ownership to another person
- Data Validation for .co.uk and .uk domains
- Can I sell my domain name to someone else?
- What features do I get if I buy a domain from Yola?
- If I leave Yola, can I keep the domain I bought from you?
- Verifying contact information for ICANN validation
- Renewing your Yola domain
- Buying your own domain name from Yola